Pete at ATV SXS Illustrated has just posted a review about Vee Rubbers new Advantage tire. He put the Advantage up against the Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires and the results are surprising…
Coming in December 2016
A new twist on a proven classic, for SxSs. Redesigned tread pattern provides better traction, improves mud clean-out and maximizes ride comfort. Improved shoulder protection, mud breaking lugs and stabilizing cords to reduce flex. Available in sizes 25-30-inches tall, on 12 and 14-inch rims.
Source: ITP ATV Tires Mudlite II
- 15″ wheel
- Heavy 6 ply construction for extreme off-road use.
- Directional tread pattern for outstanding traction.
- Innovative rib design greatly increases steering reaction.
- Long wearing compound resist knob ‘chunking’ in rocky environment.
- Quattro Solo VRM-384 Vee Rubber ATV/UTV Tires design performs very well in both hard and softer environments.
Available Now at AJ Parts Store
- Radial tires for 14″ and 15″ wheels
- Rugged heavy duty 8-ply construction offers superior handling in extreme off-road conditions
- The perfect tire choice for SXS racing or recreational use
- The Mercenary makes a powerful statement with red, white or blue sidewall stripe
- Long wearing, self- clearing tread design for traction in all conditions
Slick may be good in a game of Pool but has a much different meaning when it comes to ATV or UTV tires. A&J USA has new Mud tires for almost every size and brand of Off Road Vehicle. Our latest shipment of Mud Tires has just arrived and all are ready to ship. Why shop elsewhere when A&J has… Read more