Started as a hobby, in the personal garage, then basement, we grew up and became a business with 24/7 on-line presence and even retail office open 5 days a week for the local customers.
A year ago, we merged all inventory from Smc, Kasea, Dazon, Adly, and others manufacturers in one, to make access to everything easier and more convenient from a single location.
I just purchased a used ATV for my kids. I was told it was an Adly or Kasea 50cc and it had a 2 stroke engine but since there is no paper work how can I tell?
- To tell if you have a 2 or 4 stroke model ATV first look under the seat to see if you have a small oil tank if so then it is a 2 stroke ATV. If there is no separate oil tank then you have a 4 stroke ATV.
- Next to determine if you have a 50cc engine or a 90cc engine check the front and rear tire size. If the tires are 18â€ inch or larger it will be a 90cc model and if the tires are below 18â€ inches you have a 50cc model.
- Now look the ATV over for any name or initials such as SMC, Adly or Herchee, Blazer, LRX, Blast, Ram, SK9, SK5, Trail Blazer, and JEHM, which were all manufactured by either SMC or Adly.
Donâ€™t forget to check the Ignition key, warning decals, or the fenders, as well as looking on the engine.
Another easy way to determine the manufacture of your ATV is to look at the brakes:
- The Adly-Herchee models have a Left hand and Right hand brake.
- The SMC Kasea models have a Right Hand foot operated brake as well as the Left hand and Right hand brakes.
- The mini 50 model ATV made by SMC is the only model in their product line with a single Left hand brake, this model also has a 1 piece plastic body.
Once you determine who made your ATV you will know which parts to purchase.
Are you new to the Internet or is your company one of many selling the same or similar products?
Don’t be lost in the Internet jungle, move your company out into the spot light.
Depending on your budget we can increase your Internet exposure significantly by placing your ad on all A&J Parts’s web sites in front of over hundreds potential new customers a day.
Do you want to expand your business and increase your customer base?
A&J USA Inc an Adly-Herchee & SMC distributor since 2006 is ready to support your business with a huge supply of parts on hand and ready to ship. Whether you are a retail dealer or service repair shop you will receive a discount on all your Adly-Herchee & SMC parts purchases. The requirements to take advantage of this special offer are simple just send us an email too firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
Please include a photo copy of your business license or Tax ID number and fax to 770-756-9155 to get started.
If you have any further questions about this great offer please call us at 678-489-2368.
Our goal is to assist you with the best service and support to help take your business to the next level.
We now have a stock of KaseaÂ Motorcycle Parts for the following models:
- Skyteam DTF-150
- Skyteam RC-125
- Skyteam RC-50T